Passionate about music at an early age, Mark took every opportunity to be involved with extra curricular activities that revolved around it. Music followed him wherever he went, be it church, his after-school program, at home, in the shower etc. Regardless, he questioned whether it was the right route for him to take career wise.
* What’s your favorite backstage snack?
Water or tea. But not watery tea.
* If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
* What’s your favorite bad movie?
Anything in the Chucky series.
* What’s the worst album you ever purchased?
S Club 7, still love em though.
* Invent a new game show.
Cards Against Humanity-America Votes Live-version
* What isn’t a word but should be a word?
* If you could have an almost useless superpower, what would it be?
The ability to always have a fresh haircut
* Where’s the next place in the world you’d like to go on vacation?
* If you could crossbreed animals to make the perfect pet…
Puppy/kitten mix. Imagine a kitten with a puppy personality. Nothing seems so bad now, does it?
* What language do you wish you could speak?
English cause #rough. Other than that, Italian.
* What movie quote best sums up your philosophy on life?
N/A. I’ll just leave the mystery there.